Friday, May 11, 2018

Bout of Books 22: Sign Up


Bout of Books

Don't worry...I haven't given up on The Gilmore Project. The weather finally got better out here and we have been spending a lot of time enjoying the sunshine and the lack of snow. There has been a lot of cleanup to do and we are slowly digging out of the muddy hole. The barn has been cleaned, some spring projects have been started, and I'm working on the garden planning so that I can plant here in the next couple of weeks.

Today though, I need to announce my participation in Bout of Books 22. It's one of my favorite read-a-thons and it starts in just a few days. (Yay!!)
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 14th and runs through Sunday, May 20th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 22 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

What I'll Be Reading:

I still have a couple of days before the read-a-thon starts, so I may finish the book that I'm currently reading. However, since I can't guarantee that it will be completed, I'm including it in my TBR pile.

Currently Reading: 

I don't have a particular order that I'm planning on reading these books in, but they're the ones currently sitting in a stack on the shelf near our bed and the ones that I have chosen for current and upcoming challenge reads. There are far more listed here than I will likely get to, but I like to have options.







Goals / Progress:

I've busted out the Goal Tracker for use once again. I'll be keeping track of my progress using my spreadsheets and then presenting the progress via the tracker.

Updates:

I'll be doing updates periodically throughout the week. I haven't decided how often yet, but there will likely be at least three updates (including the wrap-up).

I'll be updating the tracker as I go as well as keeping a list of what I'm reading and what I've finished. You know...the basics.


Now...what about you? Are you going to join? You should! Not only is this one of the best read-a-thons for using your own pace, the Twitter chats are fantastic. Fair warning though...they may result in a more burgeoning TBR...the other participants sometimes have fantastic literary taste. Head on over to the Bout of Books website and sign up. You won't regret it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips