Thursday, October 26, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Unique Book Titles

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, created due to a fondness for lists. Each week they post a new Top Ten topic. After that, it's bloggers UNITE! Participate with your own Top Ten post, have fun, and get to know your fellow bloggers.

I have been totally off kilter all week. I keep forgetting what day of the week it is. I had actually started this post on Monday and was super proud of myself for getting ahead of things. Ha. That didn't last long. 

But...I like this topic, so we're doing this post anyway!

This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Unique Book Titles

Well...this one is a bit of a challenge. The word unique means different things to different people, so I suppose my idea of unique could just fall flat with some readers. But...if it generates interest in what I've read, then I guess the list has done it's job anyway, right?

So...in choosing my books for today's list, I ventured out to my Goodreads account to look through the list of books I have already read. It seems to make more sense to me that a title can't be truly considered unique unless you've read the book and understand the content. So that's the theory I'm going with.

Oh...and originally I attempted to explain my reasoning behind my choices. It didn't go that great. There were too many times when I would have risked spoilers. So...I'm just giving you the books themselves.

Ready to see which books I chose?


1.  Real Live Boyfriends: Yes. Boyfriends, Plural. If My Life Weren't Complicated, I Wouldn't Be Ruby Oliver by E. Lockhart



2. As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner









5. The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore









8. Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson



9. The Opposite of Maybe by Maddie Dawson



10. Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn


1 comment:

  1. Furiously Happy was a pretty great read!

    Thanks for sharing. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips